Thinking of Remodeling? Below is a quick list or permits needed
here nolvadex cycle for gyno see url follow site follow essay format rambo essay on wild animals tiger go donde comprar viagra en madrid sin receta bisuteria https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/buy-levitra-greece/82/ order priligy online automated essay scoring machine essay about law and order act test essay topics motivation in thesis 18 methyl eicosanoic acid synthesis essay http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=cialis-matlock does prednisone affect birth control go follow site get link aauw dissertation fellowship notification follow url get link https://heystamford.com/writing/best-place-to-buy-an-essay/8/ aboriginal homework help click sample essay writing for primary school https://ncappa.org/term/eid-essay-in-hindi/4/ source site go to site https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/history-of-baseball-research-paper/17/ PERMIT FEE: The basement remodeling permit fee is $100.00. All Electric and Plumbing inspections are $25.00 per inspection. All re-inspect fees must be paid before the certificate of completion is issued.
PERMIT FEE: The addition permit fee is based on .03¢ per cubic foot if the cubic foot exceeds 5,000. If project is less than 5,000 cubic foot the permit cost is $150.00. The Electric and Plumbing inspections are $25.00 per inspection. All re-inspect fees (failed inspections) must be paid before the certificate of completion is issued.
To install a deck/patio you need to contact both Dunmoor Estates HOA and City of Plainfield:
- Submit a completed application.
- Submit two copies of the plat of survey indicating the location of the deck and how far off the side yard and rear yard property lines the deck will be.
- Complete the Deck Material Worksheet.
- Submit two copies of a deck plan and deck section drawing indicating dimensions and square footage along with the location of post holes, framing, beams, stairs, railings, type of material being used. Use the “Deck Code Requirements” as a guide.
- Homeowners Association approval letter regarding covenant restrictions (If applicable).
- Contact JULIE, INC. @ 811 – Two working days prior to digging to locate utilities.
To install a swimming pool you need to contact both Dunmoor Estates HOA and City of Plainfield.
- Submit a completed application.
- Submit two copies of plat of survey, indicating location and size of driveway.
- Check with our Homeowners Association regarding covenant restrictions.
- Contact JULIE, INC. @ 1 (800) 892-0123 – Two (2) working days prior to digging to locate utilities.
The width of the approach at the curb cannot exceed 20’ feet.
The top surface of the asphalt must be sloped away from the building.
The driveway cannot be placed within 5’ feet of the property line (with the exception of side load driveways which are 1’foot).
To install a fence you need to consult the HOA docs on accepted types of materials and heights for fence installation. In addition you need to contact City of Plainfield for a permit.
- The permit fee is $40.00 (cash or check only) for a fence permit; the fee is due at time of issuance. Completed signed application
Submit two copies of your current plat of survey indicating the location of fence.
Indicate type of fence, location of gates, height and fence material being used.
Check with our Homeowners Association regarding covenant restrictions.
Contact JULIE, INC. at 811 – Two (2) working days prior to digging to locate utilities.
Homeowners with “Corner lots” have location restrictions. Check with the building department beforepurchasing and signing a contract with a fence company for your fence material as well as applying for a fence permit.
See Zoning Ordinance, Article X, Fences, Section 9-84 thru 9-90. (See a portion of the ordinance attached). The ordinance may be viewed at http://plainfield-il.org/government/municipalcode.php
No portion of the fence material shall be allowed to block drainage in easements.
A fence constructed within drainage or utility easement areas may be removed without notice during construction or repairs to the easement.
A fence cannot be constructed within any landscape easement or storm water management easement.
The fence cannot extend beyond your property line.
If you have an above ground pool without a railing (rail topper) your fence height must be a minimum of 5’ Feet. If you have an in-ground pool the minimum fence height must be 5’ Feet.
The height of any single continuous length of fence is limited to six 6’ feet. (Check with your homeowners association for lower height restrictions within your subdivision).
NOTE: If permit is not picked up within 30 days of approval it will be VOIDED and you will need to reapply.
For more projects that require permits like electrical installations, asphalt, demolitions, hot tub installation, concrete driveway, lawn sprinklers etc click on link below: